As used in these Policy Privacy, "xatbot", "us" or "we" refers to xabot.fr and its services.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- xatbot needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given xatbot permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in xatbot legitimate interests
- xatbot needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
xatbot follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, xatbot uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Third party: Cloudflare
It is strictly required to keep our services functioning, such as caching or protection against attacks. Their policy privacy can be found on: https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
xatbot only collect information that is necessary for our operation, for our safety and of our customers.
According to the "Art. 6 GDPR (Lawfulness of processing)"
Processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
(d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
(f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
The following information is collected:
- Account information (username, hashed password, ip, xat avatar, xat ID and xat regname)
- Location information (country and timezone; consent by user)
- User preferences
- Third party (Spotify and Steam data; consent by user)
- Payment logs on our bots (collected for our own security)
- Public user events (moderation and messages)
- Public user information (xat ID, xat regname, avatar, homepage, status, powers)
- xatbot only collects information that is public through xat public APIs, we do not have any privileged information (location, ip, name, identification etc). By using xat you agreed with the first section, which says that all information shared on the platform is public, unless it is in a private chat or private message. (https://xat.com/terms) "1. Use of Service [...] Your activities on the service are not private; do not transmit anything that you would not want the world to be able to see."
The data we collect is only kept for as long as necessary. The duration of the data however varies; considering the amount of data and the type of data.
In some circumstances you may choose to contact us so that we can remove your information and/or content as soon as possible.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
xatbot does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
xatbot takes privacy security seriously, for this reason data such as passwords are always encrypted (hashed).
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact by email [email protected]